Occupy LA Day 5 ~ 7th Floor Fashion Network LA
Oct 6, 2011

OCCUPY L.A. - October 6th, 2012

POST BY DOLORIES ADAMS

OCCUPY L.A. DAY-5

I generally don't let things affect me, I consider myself as an optimist. But, today while out in the DTLA Financial District, I found myself in the middle of the Occupy LA's protest against Wall Street. The signs stated "They're Getting Richer And While We're In Foreclosure!"

Chanting "Make The Banks Pay!" The looks on the faces of the "SUITS" was price-less, as they meandered up and down Grand Ave. Shamelessly smiling at the protesters, their countenances shined with brightly lit fear!!!

"Fix The Economy!" The sound of the volinst playing Amazing Grace, every cord rang out Help Us Lord, Help Us! "God Bless The City Of Angels".
7th Floor 24/7 Digital Fashion Network 2010-11© Los Angeles CA. Click Here To Contact Us
MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK NY
PREVIOUS
NEXT
RECENT POST
FASHION NIGHT OUT LA
EM & Co.
7940 West 3rd Street Los Angeles, CA 90048-4305