All I Want For Christmas Is "The Commordore Trech Coat" From Skingraft ~ 7th Floor Fashion Network LA
Dec 7, 2010






Photography By Ben Cope
Fashion Stylist
Douglas Vanlaningham



SKINGRAFT "Black Holiday!"


I Love SKINGRAFT!  Designer, Jonny Cota And Brand Manager Chris Cota's opulent Design House "Skingraft" is located on the 4th Street corridor in downtown Los Angeles. The house offers one of a kind avant-grade pieces, allowing you to be the only one wearing that fabulous look. Choose from a unique array of leather pieces,blouses,sweaters to the exclusive wedding dresses. Jonny's and Chris's friendly personalities are so refreshing, that you have to shop here for the Holiday's. I'm always at the boutique, looking for something new and different, "And I found it!" I want a new coat from Skingraft for the Holiday's.
My must is The Double Breasted Commodore Trench in black. "I love the look of the tapered to the waist-line and the elegant flare of the knee length hem-line". Leather trims and the collar and back pieces of this classic piece with a modern twist. ( photo; left ) Hurry! They're having their annual Black Holiday Sale at %50 off. And you have to see the pieces that they've markdown, the Black Amour Jacket, the Blackbird Clutch and The Ribbed Blouse. Or for the special man in your life, get the Wool Armor Coat in black or the Pleated Gloves. These are few of the many pieces that I know, you'll love... Looking for a one of a kind item for Christmas or New Year's Eve? Stop by the design house, I'm sure you'll find what your looking for at Skingraft. (Click Here For The Boutique)



7th Floor 24/7 Digital Fashion Network Los Angeles CA 2010© Contact Us At on7th@yahoo.com


Loading...